What is CSOne… maintenance management software / repair management software / field service softwareThe CSOne is web-based maintenance management software designed for maintenance and repair service providers. It is specifically designed to fulfill the requirements for these services and successfully improved productivity of thousands of users around the world.
CSOne may be used either via the On-Premises type (the traditional package sales) or the SaaS type (via the Cloud). With the SaaS type, you don’t need minimal initial investment and pay only what you use, while with the On-Premise type, you will experiences more flexible customization.
Features1. CSOne: Designed to fulfill the requirements for repair and maintenance service providers.
- As maintenance management software, it includes functions for maintenance breakdown services as well as maintenance contract management.
- It pre-installs common business functions for both field service and depot repair as well as repair parts inventory management.
2. Web-based maintenance management software
- You can access CSOne from any location and at any time via desktop computers in the business office or via mobile devices from the field.
- With the single format system, employees in the office and those in the field will have access to a single system where they can gain information about customers, track repair / maintenance records, and access other needed data.
3. Eliminate paper work
- Parts orders are placed, installations / repairs & maintenance scheduled, and each request from customers is recorded from start to finish online.
- Customers can sign the service reports via the technician’s mobile device (E-signature), which eliminates the need for paper.
4. Integration with GPS and CTI
- CSOne includes GPS function integration, which will make it possible to quickly locate your technicians on Google Maps.
- CSOne is also compatible with the telephony system (CTI).
5. Flexible customization, quick start
- CSOne is very quick in implementation and flexible in customization. If you choose the Cloud type, the average implementation period is only one month including a couple of customization and data migration.
- CSOne pre-installs the business functions and data structures commonly used by repair and maintenance service providers. If the customization is required to fit CSOne for your business, it is limited to add-ons of a couple of fields.
6. Integration with the project business management software “PMOne” (will be released soon !)
- CSOne will be integrated with the business solution “PMOne”. PMOne manages the project business, including a large equipment installation business, build-to-order business, etc., which requires management of the project profitability and WBS. With integration with PMOne, your business will benefit from the seamless management of product lifecycle from plan, R&D, implementation to service after the sales.